Week of 23rd - 27th
1. A. Appease(Verb) - Pacify or placate (someone) by acceding to their demands.
B. My older brother is difficult to appease, because he has zero friends.
2. A. Reciprocal(Adj) - given, felt, or done in return.
B. In our math class we have to use reciprocal all year, and it is the most hardest thing to learn from.
3. Tedious(Adj) - too long, slow, or dull: tiresome or monotonous.
B. Some NFL players are very tedious, some are very fast.
4. Waver(Adj) - To go from one choice to the next.
B.I had to chose a Waver between my brothers, and it was not that fun.
5. A. Adversity(Noun) - Difficulties
B. My mom went to a ball game, and had a little adversity with another fan.
6. A. Resolution(Noun) - a firm decision to do or not to do something.
B. I had a resolution for our vacation, but my mom said "heck no".
7. A.Conventional(Adj) - based on or in accordance with what is generally done or believed.
B. My boss told me to conventional, and grow up a little bit.
8. A. Meditate(Verb) - intervene between people in a dispute in order to bring about an agreement or reconciliation.
9. A. Ensue(Verb) - happen or occur afterward or as a result.
B. At recess we were playing a snowball fight, and i through a snowball at a kid, we went to the principle's office and yelled as ensue.